Sunday 9 June 2013

Dropping the Alcohol





Right! Now that I've got that enormous wooden fence painted and the stuff which we brought back from yesterdays car boot put away, I can start having a quick chat with my beautiful people online.

How are you all? Oh!!  it's going that good is it? Great.

I mentioned quickly in my last post about me giving up drinking alcohol. I had to as it was ruining my life, the fun had gone out of it, the show was over. I always thought that because I was having a really good time that everyone else was, but hey guess what? Yeah that's right they weren't. 

I become a bit of a party animal when I drink and I can never say enough is enough. My girlfriends great she can neck two bottles of wine and she just looks the same as when she started (but seriously I don't know whether that is a good thing though for health reasons), were as I only have to sniff a glass of lager and I am 'on one'.

Some people are meant to drink and some people aren't it really is that simple. I enjoy life more when I don't drink as hangovers really depress me. This is not the first time that I have given up drinking, I have gone over six months without a drink and  I never touched no alcohol at all over the last two Christmases and New Years, which shows that I don't really need it. 

Another plus of not drinking is that I only smoke cigarettes when I drink, so my health is getting another double whammy bonus.

I've decided to write a few posts on why I find it so easy to stop drinking and why positive thinking is so influential in my life. I've got a lot of experiences to share, and feel that I can be of great influence to people who need it. 

If that sounds like something you would be interested in reading then sign up to my blog and watch this space, closely.

Blessings







0 comments:

Post a Comment