Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Subconscious Mind Never Sleeps


The Subconscious Mind Never Sleeps

Its always listening


So you've finally got yourself together and wrote down some goals? Well done, because you are well on your way to the brilliant zone. Before we move any further, I would just like to state how important it is to manage your  money in this world. In fact its extremely important  The last words that my father ever spoke to me, before he passed on were "Son, with out money in this world your nothing, if you have money no one tells you what to do, and if you don't have it," well I think you know the rest don't you. So in order to be in control of your life you need to control your finances. If money is tight then you need to be a little tighter on your control. Look the thing is, if you follow what I suggest in this blog, you aren't going to have any money worries.

So you have written down your goals, and you haven't told anyone about them have you? (see my last post)  Good.

Now remember I was talking about the wonderful method of chunking? Well I hope that's what you have being doing with your wonderful goals or at least some of them. 

Now what I want you to do after you have read this post is find yourself a quiet spot and relax. Take all the time in the world until you feel relaxed and composed. If you have screaming rug rats around the house, this is not the time to do it, you need to find a space where you are on your own and you are not going to be disturbed.

Right you are on your own now, so the only thing you need to do is de-clutter that mind of yours and settle down, letting go of any negative thoughts (I like to light an incense stick at this stage). Now you should have your goals written down on a pad. Have a look at the first goal you want to achieve and get a real feel for it, as in really think how much you want this, and what it would mean to you. Next look at the first chunk of this goal, and ask yourself out loud,

 "What do I need to do in order to achieve this goal?"  Then sit back, close your eyes and wait for the answer. When the answer arrives (which it will) then ask yourself  "What is the easiest way for me to do this," and relax until the answer comes.

What we are doing above is using the power of our subconscious mind. What ever questions you we throw at it they shall be answered, and it has got some amazing answers, believe me.

I am not going to go any further today, I want you to learn to relax and get used to firing questions at your subconscious mind. Fine tune your questions so that they really test the subconscious  Don't be surprised if you wake up in be in the middle of the night shouting eureka. Don't think  just because you have switched off that your subconscious has,  oh no!! it will still be trying to find the answers to those questions which you gave it earlier. 

The subconscious mind never sleeps, its always awake in the background listening, and monitoring your life, it knows more about us than ourselves.. More about that in my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment